Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Apparently Brady Quinn Gave Up His Testicles For Lent


Brady Quinn is apologizing to Tim Tebow for unflattering comments Quinn made about the Denver Broncos' starting quarterback in a GQ Magazine article.

Tebow "deserves a lot of credit for our success and I'm happy for him and what he accomplished. Most importantly, he is a great teammate," Quinn wrote. Quinn took to Twitter after the article's release Tuesday, saying the comments attributed to him did not reflect his opinion of Tebow.Quinn also said on Twitter that "the resulting story was a completely inaccurate portrayal of my comments. I have addressed my disappointment with the writer and have reached out to Tim to clear this up."

In another entry, Silver said: "I have the transcript and take (sic) to back it up. I do agree that Brady is a standup guy, and his tone was not bitter." Silver, on his own Twitter page, said "I quoted him accurately. Interview on tape."

When I saw Brady Quinn's comments in GQ my mind was blown. Literally scooped my jaw up off the carpet. Not because anything he said shocked me. Everything was 100% true. Tebowmania was a compilation of the luckiest shit I've ever seen on a football field. I just couldn't believe Brady fucking Quinn was the voice of reason on this whole thing. Sportscenter just sniffing Tebow jockstraps 24/7 comparing him to Elway every 4 seconds. While every conversation in every bar around the world was like 
"Fucking Tebow, dude."
"No idea how that fucker keeps winning."
"He can't even throw. It's like watching army. Lucky son of a bitch"
"It's ridiculous. Teeeeeebooooooooooooo!"
(drops to one knee) "Teeeeeeboooooooooo!"
"No way he's a virgin"

Then Brady Quinn with his whopping 10 career TD passes swung the hammer of truth down in a friggin GQ article. Just a big league move by a career bench bum. Brady off the bench running the 2 minute drill. I knew it was too good to be true. All those five yard outs bouncing to tight ends or go patterns landing 6 rows up the stands. No way he coulda stepped up in the pressure. Just sad.

Can't wait for these two to hit up mass on Sunday see who can out-pray the other and then right to the gym to crank out some power squats. Just squash their holy beef. God, I hate my life.



No comments: